• Candidate must be a graduate of Accountancy and a Certified Public Accountant.
• Must be a Certified Public Accountant with at least 2 years work experience involving all aspects of accounting works.
• Must have good critical thinking, problem solving, logical, and analytical skills; must have the ability to multi-task with keen attention to details
• Must have effective communication and comprehension skills
• Can work with minimal supervision.
• Must be willing to work on a flexible schedule