Responsible of the organizational development of employee aimed to attained better performance and enhance skills to bring out outmost potential in every employee. That handles the growth and performance to be evaluated and maximize.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitors the 3rd, 5th and yearly evaluations.
• Conducts company policy and training needed.
• Design develops implements and evaluates programs and monthly which is aligned in the company’s vision.
• Make admin DTR every 15th and 30th of the month.
• Handles and monitors Performance Management tools such as regularization assessment that all probationary employees to be evaluated correctly.
• Planning, developing coordinating, organizing and implementing a comprehensive development program that will address specific needs of the employees and the improvement of the competency level of competency.
• Ensure all employees to be enrolled in the insurances.
• Conferring with management and conduct survey to identify training needs based on projected production processes changes and other factors.
• Make (PDQ) Position Description Qualification of all positions of the company for an organize and efficient system of the duties and responsibilities of each employee.
• Makes yearly 5 years, 10 years services recognition certificates, also with no late, no absences, employee of the year.
• Make the organizational charts and movements or additions of every position in the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in Bachelors College Degree in any field.
• At least five (3) years’ work experience in related work experience.
• Must be knowledgeable on Training and development.
• Can work independently with less supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.