Responsible of all the employees’ disciplinary prohibitions that were written in the company policy rules and regulations. Entails proper knowledge of government laws in such the employees and employer does not violate. Also constitutes the grounds of performance of the employee and its well fare.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitor implementation of employee disciplinary measures and ensure fair consistent reinforcement in accordance with labor laws.
• Investigate administrative cases and conduct hearings and employee counseling.
• Interpret policies and recommend procedure for company policy and disciplinary measures in compliance with labor laws.
• Accountable for full compliance including preparation of legal documents in relation to employment and disciplinary procedures such as termination, suspension, performance etc.
• Write/Revise company policies, contracts, code of conduct and other legal documents.
• Implement company policies and ensure all employees are complaint.
• Perform other reasonable duties as required.
• Upholds and embodies core values and ensures all activities, policies and regulations are aligned and compliant to code of conduct.
• Administers and interprets various labor agreements.
• Verifies endorse cases and handles disciplinary conferences.
• Prepares memos for employee’s violations.
• Maintains and improves monitoring system to track documentation of disciplinary cases.
• Evaluates and resolve grievance procedures and provides labor relations support.
• Responds to employee violations and generally helps resolve conflict in the workplace.
• Bachelor’s degree in Bachelors College Degree in any field.
• At least five (3) years’ work experience in related work experience.
• Must be knowledgeable on Labor Code.
• Can work independently with less supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.