ORO GRANDE DISTRIBUTORS, INC. (OGDI) is the exclusive distributor of Procter and Gamble Philippines, Inc., one of the world’s brand-building leader companies of consumer household products. OGDI was established in 2002 and operates its business in Northern Mindanao and CARAGA region.
OGDI is a subsidiary of TAO CORPORATION, a holding company focused on supply chain and services and listed in the Philippines’ top 500 corporations in its industry, making us one of the country’s largest companies with its core businesses: Health & Wellness, Distribution and Marketing, Resources and Financial services.
OGDI is looking for a highly driven individual for the following position:
Responsible for the total management of AR portfolio of his/her assigned accounts. Engages with Sellers on AR issue resolutions and Collectors on daily collection coverage of aging accounts. Ensures that processes and procedures in accounting for PCF are appropriately followed and/or complied with and Safeguards PCF cashbox and prevents unauthorized access at all times. Monitor, record and distribute all office supplies.
• A graduate of Accounting or any Business-related course
• With average proficiency level in Microsoft (MS) Excel and other MS Office tools.
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Has speed, agility, and high attention to details
• Dynamic, flexible and adaptable
• Strong Customer Service Orientation
• With enough knowledge in accounting standards
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SUBMIT THEIR APPLICATION LETTER AND RESUME TO:
ORO GRANDE DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
The HR Department
Montecarlo Bldg.Warehouse # 2 Westbound Terminal
Barangay Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines
Tel. Nos.: 737-089 Fax: 088-22-737089
Or Via e-mail