- Female 20-28yrs old
- Must be single
- at least 5'3 in height
- College graduate, preferably major in Tourism, HRM or a business course.
- With at least 1 year work experience in a hotel/resort
- Strong customer relations
- can communicate (written and oral) very satisfactorily in English, and Filipino
- with pleasing personality
- can work under pressure with less supervision and can do multi-tasking.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Speak in English at all times while on duty.
2. Practice punctuality, politeness and proper etiquette.
3. Wear a friendly and welcome smile at all times.
4. Be properly groomed and in clean uniform.
5. Be proficient in room amenities and availability data.
6. Provide accurate and pleasant information to guests.
7. Maximize room reservation and sales.
8. Attend to all incoming calls without delay.
9. Attend to the registration of guests and the settlement of their bills.
10. Provide proper accounting of all cash/card payments or receivables.
11. Attend to the needs and requests of guests with utmost efficiency.
12. Perform other multi-tasking functions as may be required by circumstances or the EMPLOYER.
13. Make sure that no guest or visitor leaves unsatisfied.
14. Must know the Uptown Condotel’s product to promote well
15. Proper recording of guest upon registration and its accommodation as well as its accountability
16. Coordinate with all departments from housekeeping, maintenance, security, accounting/back office and other necessary personnel to accommodate guest concerns