- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in or Human Resource Development Management graduate.
- At least 2-3 years working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures;
- Developing HR planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning and sometimes delivering training - including inductions for new staff;
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Working closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization;
- Tactful, friendly but firm in the way of dealing with people
- A good communicator, both in writing and in speech
- Able to build good working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Fair and objective
- Careful with confidential information
- Well organized
- Accurate and pay attention to detail
- Calm under pressure
Qualified candidates may send their Application Letter, Updated Resumē, recent 2X2 ID photo, and Transcript of Records (Fresh Graduates) together with its Certificate of Employment (past Employer) @ Limketkai Corporate Office, Limketkai Center.
You may also apply online and send your application thru our corporate email address: [email protected] indicating in the Subject the position you are applying which is Human Resource Officer.