- Responds to customer inquiry regarding application and availability of products;
- Process sales orders and coordinate with Warehouse Dept for preparation and/or delivery of items;
- Prepare and submit required reports;
- Other duties that may be required by immediate superior
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course, preferably Business Administration / Management, Information Technology, or related field.
- College level (2-3 years) applicants are welcome to apply.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Above-average communication skills (English)
- Ability to multi-task and willing to be trained
- Keen attention to detail, willing to work overtime as needed
How to Apply:
Send your updated resume and application letter to:
Tri-Star Paints Center & Marketing Corp.
Jariol Bldg., A. Fortaliza St., Iligan City
Landline No.: +63.85.815.0651
Mobile No.: +63.977.369.6180