traces its humble beginnings when Lu Cham Giam (LCG
), the family patriarch, established a general merchandise store circa 1954 in Kibawe, Bukidnon. Since then, LCG
has become one of the country’s largest holding companies proud of its diverse product portfolio namely, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG
), Pharmaceuticals, Hardware, Tires—Batteries-Lubricants, Agricultural & Construction Equipment, Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG
), Car Servicing, and Retail Business (Cham’s Convenience Stores). While remaining loyal to the single business concept it pioneered over 31 years ago, LCG
has widely expanded to provide customers with a wide selection of quality products through principled business dealings.
Achieves maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services. Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a well-planned coverage and systematic selling procedure.
- Ensure Delivery of Orders and Collects accounts for remittance to head office.
- Submits Required Reports based on established timelines.
- Ensures Selling tools (Van, Documents, POP materials,) and Products are sufficient and well maintained.
- Accountable for the reconciliation of hanging trade balances;
- Ensures that BOs from accounts are properly recorded and remitted to the warehouse
- On resignation, ensures that proper turn-over of company properties, accountable forms and trade receivables will be observed
- Is accountable to the inventory he carries in his van along with his JTR
Key Result Ares:
- Salesman should follow strictly the established Coverage Plan and achieve the required number of outlets to be covered.
- Basic Call Procedure: Salesman should strictly follow the established Basic Call Procedure and achieve the required number of productive calls.
- Distribution: Salesman should ensure availability of his products in all covered outlets
- Collection: Salesman should ensure collection of products sold and remittance of collection daily.
- Reports: Salesman should ensure accuracy and prompt submission of required Daily Sales and Collection Reports, Weekly Expense Reports, Competitive Reports, etc.
- Merchandising: Salesman should ensure proper pricing and display of products in his covered outlets, and the installation of POP materials. Along with this, salesman should ensure availability of POP materials in his van.
- Stock Accountability: Salesman should ensure accuracy of Inventory of stocks in the van and maintain the right product mix.
- Expense: Salesman should ensure proper liquidation of accountable cash.
- Trade Returns: Salesman should ensure freshness of stocks in his Van and in the outlets he covers.
- Vehicle Maintenance: Salesman should ensure through his JTR the proper maintenance of their assigned vehicle.
- Must be a graduate of any business related course.
- Highly sales inclined.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is an advantage.
- Very good in oral and written communications.
- Knows how to drive, must possess a professional driver’s license with restriction code 1,2,3.