The Accounting Officer is responsible for the processing and preparation of accounting reports in the areas of sales, payables, receivables, inventory and general accounting. The individual is responsible for assisting the Accounting Manager in the over-all management of accounting operations per mall or branch and supervision of personnel assigned in the department.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy.
- Professional License (CPA) is required.
- Knowledgeable in MS Excel and other computerized accounting system, preferably SAP
- With at least 2 years of Accounting work related experience
- Highly analytical, keen to details, results-oriented and has good communication skills
- Preferably with supervisory experience
- Candidate must be willing to be assigned in SM City Cagayan de Oro – Uptown.
- Full-time regular positions available.