- Receiving of incoming stocks.
- Loading of outgoing stocks.
- Documents every incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Oversees all warehouse personnel.
- In charge of training and evaluating all the personnel in the warehouse
- Accounts for the company’s stocks, equipment, warehouse keys and other facilities and utilities in the warehouse
- Pick list confirmation
- Coordinates with the Logistics Department for delivery vehicle needs
- Coordinates with the Sales Department regarding P.O concerns
- Provided necessary documents to the finance department
- Monitors the total value of each in-based and out-based delivery
- Monitors returns from each delivery and documents them
- Monitors Bad Order`s/Delisted products and oversees their monthly shipments
- Conducts daily/weekly/monthly stock inventory
- Provides inventory reports to the GM for Supply Chain
- Monitors slow and non-moving stocks inside his/her warehouse and reportsthese to the GM for Supply Chain
- Practices 5S in his/her warehouse
- Ensures cleanliness of the vicinity and equipments as needed.
- At least College graduate
- Experience in warehousing is an advantage
- Accuracy and reliability in performing tasks Average in oral and written skills
- Computer skills with emphasis in Excel, Word
- Knows how to drive a forklift
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants may e-mail or hand-deliver their application letter and resume with 2×2 photo at the addresses listed below:
JMC Distribution Corporation
Door 6 Fast Cargo
Logistics Compound Baliwasan Seaside St., Baliwasan, Zamboanga City
HR Hotline: 0917- 720- 6988 / 0943- 275- 5627