Weld Industrial Sales is one of the fastest growing industrial company providing different products and services. WIS receives prestigious award as winner of “Welding Equipment Provider of the Year 2015.
Skills & Ablilities:
- A Bachelors degree in accounting, or a Bachelors degree in business with emphasis in accounting, is required.
- Must be highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data.
- Must be skilled in use of Excel Spreadsheets.
- Must be skilled in use of MS Word and must be a very good writer in order to handle the occasional administrative needs of the department.
- Must have very good verbal skills.
- Must have excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in accounting is required.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may submit their comprehensive resume to [email protected]