Accommodates customers and entertains any query about parts & accessories and services needed for their vehicles; receives walk-in and scheduled customers for appointments.
- at least college graduate in any courses related to automotive to ensure interest or in any business related courses.
- at least one year experience in automotive dealership or any industry related or fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to communicate and interact well with the customer very professionally.
- Must have good knowledge in the quality care process.
- Computer literate and can write very effectively.
- He must have the knowledge on what, when and how to sell parts, labor and other generating services in the department.
- Good skill in organizing things.
- Can exemplify good skill as to when to adjust and prioritize things when pressure comes and a good ability to handle customer’s concern when complexity comes.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may send their Resume at [email protected]
or submit it to:
Ms. Carmella Marie Salcedo
C/O Ford – Cagayan de Oro
Kauswagan, Cagayan de Oro
Interview invitations and status updates may be sent via text message