A cashier obtains payment for goods by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customer's purchases.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver's license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must be a College Degree
- Male/ Female
- Pleasing Personality
- M= 5'5' and F= 5'4'
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- with at least 5 months Experienced
- communication skills
please email your resume at [email protected]
or you can dropped you resume at mortola street , 2nd floor jofelmor bldg., Cagayan de Oro City